Pure Florida Group
Pure Florida Group owns and manages local water attractions in Naples and Fort Myers. They are also partners in Marine Team International and Pure Image Productions, both credited with award-winning feature films, documentaries, television and video productions. Pure Florida and all their companies summarize five generations of maritime connections, bringing passion and expertise to the Southwest Florida area and worldwide.
The following job opportunities are currently available. Please use the link below the position of interest to email Pure Florida your resume.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will provide support to the Naples attraction team, assisting customers and ensuring a seamless experience for guests.
- Attending to customer inquiries via phone, email and at the service desk
- Assisting and educating clients customers with activity selection
- Taking reservations and processing payments
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ethical in all regards
- Must have strong customer service, social and verbal communication skills
- General math skills
- Proper phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- Detail oriented and ability to stay organized under stress
- Must be available to work weekdays, weekends as well as holidays
- Reflects an energetic, helpful attitude with a willingness to go above the call of duty
The Dock Attendant provides support to the Naples attraction team, assisting the crew as well as guests as they begin their adventure on the water.
- Educating guests on water safety and basic operation of rentals
- Briefing guests about the do’s and don’t of safe water operation
- Reviewing the mapped area that rentals are able to travel
- Maintaining the safety and a clean appearance of docks
- Assisting customers with boat rentals
- Launching and docking jet- ski’s and boat rentals
- Cleaning and maintaining rentals and gear
- Inspecting oil levels as well as fueling of rentals daily as well as maintaining the appearance of the docks.
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience including quest inquiries
- Must have strong customer service, social and communication skills
- Must possess general boating knowledge
- Physical strength and endurance necessary for launching and lifting equipment
- Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Reflects a dependable, helpful attitude with a willingness to go above the call of duty